Featuring exhilarating game drives through grasslands, woodlands, and swamplands-plus distinctive safari lodges and tented camps that blend into the living landscape, this Africa vacation was designed for those who like to take a walk-or a nap-on the wild side. Game drives through Tarangire, Lake Manyara, and Serengeti National Parks-as well as the vast, volcanic Ngorongoro Crater-offer an opportunity for up-close views of the 'Big 5' (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, and Cape buffalo) as well as countless other majestic creatures. As you explore these mesmerizing parks, prepare to see zebra grazing, hippo bathing, elephants trumpeting and, if luck is on your side, cheetah sprinting. Marvel at Maasai Warriors jumping in celebration of life. There's lots to fall in love with on this timeless Tanzania safari, including morning mimosas and sundowner drinks in the bush as you quench your thirst for knowledge and adventure. Stay a little longer in the spectacular Serengeti with a Monograms vacation package, including guided game drives, accommodations, and services of a Driver/Guide.
Call (269) 945-9852 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246940
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 11 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Arusha||Welcome to Arusha! Hotel check-in available mid-afternoon.|
|Day 2||Tarangire National Park||ARUSHA Drive to Tarangire National Park, where baobab and acacia trees dot the landscape. TARANGIRE Afternoon game drive. (B,L,D)|
|Day 3||Tarangire||TARANGIRE Morning game drive includes an exclusive [LF] bush breakfast with mimosas. Free time at your lodge before an afternoon game drive. (B,L,D)|
|Day 4||Lake Manyara National Park||TARANGIRE Drive to Lake Manyara National Park, home to the world's largest concentration of baboon. LAKE MANYARA Afternoon game drive. Sundowner drinks in the bush with spectacular views of Lake Manyara. (B,L,D)|
|Day 5||Ngorongoro Crater||LAKE MANYARA Free time this morning before a short drive to Karatu.KARATU Visit a [LF] local primary school followed by lunch at beautiful Gibb's Farm. Drive to your lodge at Ngorongoro Crater (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). (B,L,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME with a visit to a local village to learn about life in rural Tanzania. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 6||Ngorongoro||NGORONGORO Full-day game drive in the crater includes picnic lunch. (B,L,D)|
|Day 7||Serengeti National Park||NGORONGORO Drive to Serengeti National Park, Tanzania's largest and most famous park. SERENGETI Afternoon game drive. (B,L,D)|
|Day 8||Serengeti||SERENGETI Morning and afternoon game drives with free time at your tented camp in between. Special [LF] farewell dinner in the bush includes a [LF] traditional Maasai dance performance! (B,L,D)|
|Day 9||Serengeti||SERENGETI Morning and afternoon game drives. Free time to relax at your camp midday. (B,L,D)|
|Day 10||Serengeti||SERENGETI One final day to explore this magical place on morning and afternoon game drives. (B,L,D)|
|Day 11||Arusha||SERENGETI Fly to Arusha.ARUSHA Transfer to the Mount Meru Hotel where a day room has been reserved for your use. Schedule departing flights after 5 pm. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Dates & Prices do not include air travel. Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Monograms, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $240. Required intra-vacation air segment: Serengeti/Arusha. Air prices were effective on July 14, 2020 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your vacation, air prices may be higher.Park entrance fees of $442 per person are not included but are additional and mandatory. These fees will be added to your Vacation Estimate.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).