It may come as a surprise that the beloved Irish tune 'When Irish Eyes Are Smiling' was written by a trio of American songwriters. That's the moving influence of this enchanting and captivating land. So when are Irish eyes smiling? At every moment on this undiscovered tour of Ireland - as you stroll down the lively streets of Dublin, sip Guinness in a boisterous pub on the Dingle Peninsula, take a horse-drawn jaunting-car ride through the Killarney countryside, and even bake scones on a quaint Irish sheep farm in the medieval town of Galway. By way of the most dramatic coastal and pastoral scenery, this tour of Ireland leads you to the lesser-known gems of the Emerald Isle as well as the cliffs, castles, and famous crystal you've long heard of. As you hum along the winding Ring of Kerry and the rocky Aran Islands, this tour of Ireland 'will steal your heart away.'
Call (269) 945-9852 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15593866
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Dublin||Cead mile failte-a hundred-thousand welcomes! At 3pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for an afternoon orientation drive, including O'Connell Street, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Trinity College. (D)|
|Day 2||DUBLIN-KILDARE-STROKESTOWN-BALLINA||KILDARE Visit the Irish National Stud.STROKESTOWN Guided tour of the 1740s mansion and gardens at Strokestown House and the Famine Museum. (B,D) 179 mi / 300 km|
|Day 3||Galway||Via Westport, head for the Connemara region.CONNEMARA Visit Kylemore Abbey. Visit the Joyce family at their marble workshop at Moycullen.GALWAY Free time. (B) 104 mi / 166 kmENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Galway with an evening at Dunguaire Castle, including a literary-themed banquet.This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 4||Galway Excursion to the Aran Islands||Ferry crossing to Inishmore, the largest of the Aran Islands.INISHMORE At Ti Joe Watty's pub hear from a local about life on Inishmore over [LF] a light lunch. A minibus tour of the island with a local guide-driver includes a visit to the prehistoric clifftop fort of Dun Aengus. (B,L) 45 mi / 72 km|
|Day 5||GALWAY-CLIFFS OF MOHER-LIMERICK||RATHBAUN [LF] Try your hand at scone baking, learn about sheep herding, and enjoy coffee and your scones at an Irish farm.CLARE COAST See The Burren and stop for photos of prehistoric Poulnabrone Dolmen.CLIFFS OF MOHER Visit the 668-foot-high rocky cliffs above the Atlantic Ocean. (B) 129 mi / 207 km|
|Day 6||LIMERICK-FOYNES-DINGLE PENINSULA-KILLARNEY||FOYNES Guided tour of the Flying Boat Museum followed by Irish coffee demonstration and tasting.DINGLE PENINSULA Scenic drive on Slea Head promontory. (B) 159 mi / 255 km|
|Day 7||Killarney||RING OF KERRY Panoramic drive around the island's southwestern tip.KILLARNEY Horse-drawn jaunting-car ride through the national park with vistas of the Lakes of Killarney and Ross Castle. (B,D) 99 mi / 159 km|
|Day 8||Killarney-Blarney-Waterford||Cross the Kerry Mountains into County Cork.BLARNEY Visit the village renowned for its magical Kissing Stone with free time to explore.WATERFORD Guided tour of the House of Waterford Crystal. (B,D) 126 mi / 203 km|
|Day 9||Waterford-Avoca-Dublin||AVOCA Watch the weavers at work in Ireland's oldest handweaving mill.DUBLIN Free time this afternoon. (B) 114 mi / 183 km|
|Day 10||Dublin||DUBLIN Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).