GLOBUS 2022: Spain, Portugal & Morocco (ZU)
17 days from Lisbon to Madrid
Embark on this gripping tour through the dramatic landscapes of Spain, Portugal, and Morocco. Moments destined to become memories abound as you stroll through Lisbon's music-filled Alfama quarter, pick up the speed on a four-wheel drive tour through the sand dunes of the Sahara, and slow it back down to catch some rays celebrity-style on Spain's famous Costa del Sol. Keeping the plot line interesting, more action, adventure, and thrilling scenery await from the perpetual oasis of Marrakesh to the former sanctuary of Granada's opulent Alhambra complex. With so many sights to gush over from Tangier to Toledo, it's impossible to be 'quiet on the set' on this tour of the Iberian Peninsula and Morocco.
Call (269) 945-9852 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15594026
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 17 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Lisbon, Portugal||Welcome to Lisbon! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Lisbon||LISBON Guided sightseeing includes Jeronimos Monastery and cloister, and a photo stop at Belem Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 3||LISBON-AZEITAO-SEVILLE, SPAIN||AZEITAO [LF] Visit a traditional tile workshop en route to Seville. (B,D) 298 mi / 480 km|
|Day 4||Seville||SEVILLE Visit Plaza de Espana. Guided sightseeing includes Casa de Pilatos, and a walk through the Santa Cruz quarter. (B)|
|Day 5||SEVILLE-TARIFA-RABAT, MOROCCO||STRAIT OF GIBRALTAR Ferry crossing to Morocco. Scenic drive along the Barbary Coast to Rabat. (B,D) 286 mi / 460 km|
|Day 6||RABAT-CASABLANCA-MARRAKESH||RABAT Guided sightseeing includes Mohammed V Mausoleum and the Roman relics of Chellah.CASABLANCA [LF] Lunch at Rick's Cafe Americain, made famous by the movie Casablanca with Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman. Guided panoramic drive includes the Hassan II Mosque. Scenic drive to Marrakesh followed by dinner at your hotel. (B,L,D)205 mi / 330 km|
|Day 7||Marrakesh||MARRAKESH Guided sightseeing includes Bahia Palace and the Saadian Tombs. (B)|
|Day 8||MARRAKESH-OUARZAZATE||OUARZAZATE Visit the Kasbah Taourirt en route to Ouarzazate. (B,D) 124 mi / 200 km|
|Day 9||OUARZAZATE-ERFOUD||Scenic drive through the desert via the Dades Valley with its oases filled with olives, dates, and figs, and the Todra Gorge, Morocco's Grand Canyon.ERFOUD [LF] Four-wheel drive to the sand dune of Erg Chebb. Sip the traditional mint tea. (B,D) 193 mi / 310 km|
|Day 10||ERFOUD-ER RACHIDIA-FEZ||ER RACHIDIA See the Ziz Gorges en route to Fez. (B) 267 mi / 430 km|
|Day 11||FEZ-TANGIER||FEZ Guided sightseeing includes the Medina and Medersa Bou Inania.TANGIER Orientation drive. (B,D) 211 mi / 340 km|
|Day 12||TANGIER-COSTA DEL SOL, SPAIN||STRAIT OF GIBRALTAR Ferry crossing to Spain en route to Costa del Sol. (B) 81 mi / 130 km|
|Day 13||Costa del Sol||COSTA DEL SOL Free day. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Costa del Sol with an excursion to Mjas followed by dinner in the Carihuela. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 14||COSTA DEL SOLE-GRANADA||GRANADA Guided walking tour includes the Alhambra complex and the Water Gardens of the Generalife. Lunch at a local restaurant. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,L) 137 mi / 220 km|
|Day 15||GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID||TOLEDO Walking tour with a Local Guide includes the Gothic cathedral, Santo Tome Church with one of El Greco's masterpieces, and Santa Maria La Blanca Synagogue. Visit a Damascene steel workshop en route to Madrid. (B) 292 mi / 470 km|
|Day 16||Madrid||MADRID Guided sightseeing includes the Prado Museum and a stop at Puerta del Sol, Cibeles Fountain and Calle Alcala. Paella farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 17||Madrid||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).